What are the characteristics and benefits of using 12-point-flange-bolts?
If you are looking for a replacement of head design for ‘Hex-Socket-Cap-Screws’, then you should consult 12 Point Bolts Supplier.Industrial 12 Point Bolts Manufacturer designs the screw in such a way that it could get a perfect fit in all the applications.
Following are the characteristics of the 12-Point-Bolts:
- These are also called Multi Head Bolts
- This design incorporates the modification of ‘Tightened-head-design’.
- It facilitates the application of larger torque to the bolt which assists in the termination of hex socket rounding.
- The head dimensions of both the 12-point-flange-bolts and socket head cap screws are the same. Because of this, 12-point-flange-Bolts are regarded as the perfect substitute for socket head cap screw.
- The sky-scraping robustness and expanded bearing area beneath the head of these bolts provide supplementary advantages for assemblage.
- The appearance of these bolts is more pleasing as compared to the emergence of standard cap hex.
- The layout of 12 points allows the bolts to be consolidated down with a 12-point socket-wrench.
- These are the bolts which are more reliable than any other kind of bolts because of its convenience in getting fitted to all the applications.
Metrics: M2 to M120 Inches: 1/4″ to 4.5″
Plain, Zinc, Mech Gal, Hot Dip Gal, PTFE, Molebedum, Phospate
Grades & materials:
MS, 4, 6, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper